The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Steamfont Mountains more|
|How to Start||Speak to Didyma at the Gnomeland Security Headquarters in Steamfont Mountains, and ask if you can help with "... celebrating with old friends".|
- Head to the Dropship Landing Zone in the Moors of Ykesha and seek out Nell at ( 1744, 453, 794 ) /waypoint 1743.69, 452.56, 794.20.
- Return to the Gnomeland Security Headquarters in the Steamfont using the Unstable Tinkered Portal at ( 1780, 453, 837 ) /waypoint 1780.14, 452.72, 837.15. Then head over to Clockwork CXXV where you will see "a stealthy clockwork". It will despawn quickly and drop a wrench on the ground ( -537, 174, 953 ) /waypoint -536.91, 174.08, 953.32. Pick up the wrench.
- Return to wrench to Nell in Moors. She will give you a Clockwork Admin Key.
- Head back to Gnomeland Security Headquarters in Steamfont Mountains. Target a hidden clockwork at ( -595, 175, 930 ) /waypoint -595.34, 175.30, 930.37 and examine the admin key to use it. You will be teleported into an instanced zone, Admin Level Access.
- This zone has even-scaled ^^ mobs, called "Geargobbler System," so be careful!
- While in this zone, you will have a buff on you called "Superuser Access" that increases most of your stats. Caution is still advised, but you will be more survivable against these tough mobs than usual.
- Make your way east across the room (you may have to wait for mobs to path away) to the ramps to the upper level.
- Invisibility and sneak will work here. Going up the southern ramp is the safest.
- On the central plank (northern side) of the upper level is the Geargobbler System (an NPC) ( 6, 15, -5 ) /waypoint 5.87, 14.98, -5.39. Go through all of its dialogue options for your update.
- The safest way to this platform if you don't have invis is a well-aimed jump from the large eastern platform.
- Exit the instance through the door you entered from. ( 49, 1, -23 ) /waypoint 48.70, 0.62, -23.35
- Return to Nell with the information you've collected.
- Tinkered Control Console
- Left-Handed Sonic Wrench - All Mages, All Priests, and Crusaders; All Artisans
- Left-Handed Sonic Wrench - All Scouts, Warriors and Brawlers; All Artisans
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only accessable in-game during the annual Tinkerfest festivities that occur roughly from the end of July to early August.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.