The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Barren Sky|
|Journal Level||67 (Tier 7)|
|Starting Zone||The Barren Sky more|
|How to Start||Speak to Harun Clearsky|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Fly to Cloudmist Isle. Summon Chesem Sharpeye ( -593, 244, -193 ) /waypoint -593, 244, -193 with your pipe reed. Speak to him.
- Collect three sentient wind essences on Cloudmist Isle (one at a time). To get them, kill a Cloudmist walker (level 66) or a nebulous haze to get an uncommon update, Mist Essences. These are NO-TRADE.
- Each time you get a Mist Essence, run to the middle of Cloudmist Isle and harvest a Trapped Wind Essence. This converts the Mist Essence to a Sentient Wind Essence, which are not lore and are stackable. NOTE: You CANNOT collect 3 in a row, and then harvest 3 from the ground. You must collect one single essence from a kill, and then immediately go harvest the wind. Then repeat x 3.
- The Trapped Mist Essences are guarded by several a nebulous haze (level 66), which you will be forced to kill in order to harvest.
- Once you have three Sentient Wind Essences, travel to the Isle of Eaglewatch. Visit the western, eastern, and southern edges of the island. In each place the quest will auto-update, indicating that you have released one of the essences. The quest will update even while invis.
- Return to Chesem on Cloudmist Isle. Summon him with your pipe reed if necessary. Speak to him.
- Return to Harun on Whisperwind Isle. Summon him with your pipe reed if necessary. Speak to him to complete the quest.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- At least 19g 1s 38c
- One of the following, based on Class:
- Balanced Star of Death (All Priests)
- Berserker's Blade of Insanity (Crusaders, Warriors)
- Bo Staff of Harmonious Perfection (Brawlers, Beastlords)
- Crescent Blade of the Outrider (Bards, Predators, Rogues)
- Dawnforged Buckler (All Priests)
- Dawnforged Effigy (All Mages, All Priests, Paladin, Shadowknight)
- Dawnforged Round Shield (Bards, Predators, Rogues)
- Dawnforged Symbol (All Mages, All Priests, Paladin, Shadowknight)
- Dawnforged Wall (Crusaders, Warriors)
- Knuckles of the Martial Prowess (Brawlers, Beastlords)
- Rusted Staff of the Beating Heart (All Mages)
- Completing this quest gives +125 faction with The Windgazer
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.