The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Frostfell celebration. Frostfell comes to Norrath each year from (roughly) the second week of December to the first week of January.|
|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Frostfell Wonderland Village more|
|How to Start||Speak with Gardy Ex-Giftgiver ( 225, -29, -1403 ) /waypoint 225, -29, -1403|
- Speak with LuAnne Greyton ( -1841, -38, -506 ) /waypoint -1841, -38, -506 in Antonica's Windstalker Village.
- Return to Gardy and inform him of the attack on the snowglobe maker's shop.
- Speak with Gnip Gnopp ( -552, 173, 1059 ) /waypoint -552, 173, 1059 in Steamfont's Gnomeland Security Headquarters.
- There is a portal on the other side of the tree from Gardy, next to Queen Bunny, that will take you to Gnomeland Security.
- Clean up Gnip Gnopp's Gizmo Shop so that he can start cranking out the toys for Gardy.
- Complete the quest Gnopp's One Stop Shop. Use the Clockwork Workshop Access Hatch in the gear next to Gnopp to enter Gnip Gnopp's Gizmo Shop.
- Return to Gardy and give him Gnip Gnopp's delivery guarantee.
- Speak with Tinsel ( 116, -18, -1524 ) /waypoint 116, -18, -1524 and get a new cap for Gardy.
- Return to Gardy and give him his new elf cap.
- Speak with Tinsel again to get a new cloak for Gardy.
- Return to Gardy and give him his new cloak.
- Oh no! Goblins have broken into the crate! Use the gizmonic zapper to shock the clockwork toys and gather them up (0/8).
- Return to Gardy.
- Speak with one of Santa Glug's ( 287, -34, -1345 ) /waypoint 287, -34, -1345 helpers (Glitzen or Gasher).
- Speak with Santa Glug.
- Tell Gardy the good news!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.