What does this information mean?
- You do not need Cae'Dal Language collection quest completed to hail Taelonar.
- You must be working on, or have completed, Seeds of Growf from Twark.
- Find Marqusal at Danak Shipyards dock in Jarsath Wastes and deliver a message.
- There's no Marqusal. Instead, speak with Roger Greenleaf at ( -309, -49, 1458 ) /waypoint -309, -49, 1458.
- Note:To travel to the Shipyard, head to the Crusader's Cave, which connects to Jarsath at ( 826, 262, 1244 ) /waypoint 826, 262, 1244. Then take a Sokokar to the Shipyard in Jarsath.
- Note:Use Anchor of Wanderer's Dock, "Call to Home" or "Call to Guild Hall" and use the globus "Voyage Through Norrath" to travel to the Jarsath Shipyard
- Return to Taelonar in Obulus Frontier - Completing this quest gives +11,000 faction with Nye'Caelona.
- Speak to Elder Lyraquel ( -203, 92, -209 ) /waypoint -203, 92, -209.
- This quest is an access quest that grants you enough faction to not be KOS in Nye'Caelona and the Gardens of Nye'Caelona. The guards *should* stop porting you away from their town after completion.
- At least 1p 53g 9s
|The capitalization, punctuation, and spelling of the title of this article have been verified and are correct as-is. |
"The Gardens Are In Bloom" is the correct name of the quest