The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Zone in is from Veeshenna Tol. ( -407, 1, 644 ) /waypoint -407, 1, 644
- It's recommended that you have 465 crit chance for this zone.
Furious Honey Elemental
- Located in the Honey-Jum Vault
- To spawn the Furious Honey Elemental, hit any of the globs of tainted honey. All the globs will make their way to the upper level of this cave, and eventually coalesce into the named.
- Once the fight starts, every few seconds a giant glob of elemental honey will add. They must be burned down quickly to prevent them from healing the name.
- Located in the Froglok Bastion
- Body pull Ziza Cerata down from the head of the stairs and near the froglok shaman.
- The frogloks in the area will assist in attacking both Ziza and her adds, but be careful to avoid any out-of-encounter AOEs that would hit the frogloks.
- Located at the western exit of the Bixie Barracks.
- Bazziz Zz is flanked by two grizzly bears. It is possible to move up along the wall and body pull just Bazziz Zz.
- Don't attack or aggro the bears.
- Bazziz Zz has one massive frontal. Interrupting this spell significantly reduces damage to your group.
- Located in the Spire Chamber.
- The Monstrous Roc will lay exploding eggs during the fight. It's easy to pull him out of the honey and move him around the perimeter of the room as he lays eggs to avoid being blown to bits by them.
- Trauma detriments must be cured to avoid roots.
- Located in Throne of the False Queen.
- Queen Meacidaris is protected by four linked royal guards, who should be slain first.
- During the fight, Meacidaris may imprison someone in a wax prison, and this must be attacked to remove it. A macro to target the wax prison is very helpful (/target a wax prison).
- Queen Meacidaris has a knock-up, so find a tanking spot accordingly. A good spot is under her big leaf.
- NOTE: Do NOT fight her below her platform. If you do, whenever she performs her knockup attack, the game will think you have fallen from her platform and you will be killed instantly.
|EQ2i credits posts in this thread written by Ynnek at the SOE/DBG Forums for some of the information in this article.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.