A level 62-70 shared dungeon (not instanced), found within the submerged temple in Mystic Lake.
Provides a very different experience for adventurous groups used to Kingdom of Sky dungeons and instances.
Entrance To Forsaken City
To get to entrance to Forsaken City enter tunnel at ( -265, -7, 53 ) /waypoint -265, -7, 53 in the Mystic Lake zone in the Isle of Mara. Underwater breathing is recommended but not neccessary if you know the way.
- Follow stairs down to the T-intersection room ( -296, -21, 49 ) /waypoint -295.62, -21.03, 49.40. There are doors to the north and south. Go north (right) down the stairs.
- At doorway where you can go forward (west) or move right and go down stairs; take the stairs on your right ( -276, -22, 29 ) /waypoint -276, -22, 29
- At the bottom of the stairs you enter a room with two doors south (left) and north (right). Turn north (right) and go down stairs (the room on the left is a dead end). These stairs take you to the entrance to the Forsaken City.( -264, -42, 49 ) /waypoint -264, -42, 49
Points of Interest
- Entrance to Nizara, City of the Nayad ( 48, -89, -10 ) /waypoint 48, -89, -10
- Exit to Mystic Lake ( 1, -24, 85 ) /waypoint 1, -24, 85