|The Forest Ruins|
The Forest Ruins
|Adjacent to||via Qeynos Mariner's Bell:|
|Quest Lines||Qeynos Outlying Areas Timeline|
|“||The [Forest] Ruins are home to some unfortunate folk who have not yet earned their eternal sleep.||”|
Under mysterious circumstances, the complex of the first mage society of Qeynos, The Order of Three, was destroyed. All that is left is a large dusty ruin filled with pirates by day and skeletons by night. The current Qeynosian mage society, The Concordium, in conjunction with the The Qeynos Guard, look after the stability of the zone. While the recent incursion of Blackfurl Pirates and the constant presence of the Ruins' former inhabitants provides a constant threat to the safety of Qeynos, The Concordium (with help from adventurers) see that that The Forest Ruins remain accessible for study. Evidence that powerful latent energy is still present in the area are the elementals that linger motionlessly upon the perimeter of the central ruin. Further evidence is the great Basalt Watcher that appears to have a mind of its own. Recently, however, the threat is a much more tangible one of gnollish proportions...
The monsters inside the ruins change based on the time of day. At two times during the day, a zone-wide message will appear, indicating which mobs are currently occupying the inside of the ruins. At daybreak, when the Blackfurl Pirates occupy the central ruin, a message appears:
During the night, the Ruins' former inhabitants come out and drive away the pirates:
After the Qeynos suburbs were blocked off during the LU64 Qeynos revamp, a Mariner's Bell was installed near the gate. Currently the Mariner's Bell is the only way in or out of the zone.
- Evil-alignment: The bell is within aggro radius of the gate guards!
- Evil on Fallen Gate server: You must zone in from the Mariner's Bell in The Caves
- Shell collection (note: found along Blackfurl Beach)
- Plain butterfly collection
- Spotted butterfly collection
- Striped butterfly collection
- Regal butterfly collection (note: slightly rarer than other butterflies)
- Chipped shards collection
- Scuffed shards collection
- Cracked bone fragments collection
- Shattered bone fragments collection