Talk to the NPCs for lore and to get an idea of the trading system. If you're at max level right now (level 110 gear), this will not be a challenge, but the mobs are green and give loot. You can see the original document for strategy if you are doing it on level: The Djinn Master's Prism -- however, it's not exactly the same. You are given a music box and an object that nullifies elemental detriments (see loot below). The 'trash mobs' don't seem to drop any musical instruments.
Attacks: Heat, Crushing
Attacks: Magic, Crushing
Attacks: Cold, Crushing
Rage of the Djinn - Mental (Knockback, Stun, Root AOE)
Soul Rend - Divine
The loot table is probably larger than this, but this is a sampling.
- Crate containing Djinn Master's Head (Guild Hall decoration)
- Superior Djinn Bracelet of the Sky - Mythical, when activated summons a mount!
- Purple adornments such as Winds of Obol
- Energized Superior Netherworld Robe (traded with NPC for level 95 raid gear)
- Superior Argent Blade of Speed (random drop from named)
/* Insert Map Pics Here /*