The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||The City of Qeynos (AA)|
|Journal Level||25 (Tier 3)|
|Starting Zone||Qeynos Province District more|
|How to Start||Examine the Dusty Blue Stone given to you by Vida Sweeps|
You no longer need to have at least 90 skill in Mining to harvest in The Thundering Steppes, following the release of the Tears of Veeshan expansion.
- Speak with Gruffin Goldtooth in Qeynos Province District (Elddar Grove) at ( 753, -15, -291 ) /waypoint 753, -15, -291
- Gather 40 rock samples from windswept stones in The Thundering Steppes
- This requires 40 harvests not pieces. 1 update per successful harvest (except bountiful harvests give two updates)
- Note: If you haven't completed A Gathering Obsession, Part III, or the first step of Journeyman Service, now is a great time to multitask. You may also want to pick up Tiffin for Duggin and select to harvest around this area (Thundering Steppes).
- Return to Gruffin Goldtooth
- Speak with Aristide Calais in the Concordium Tower (red portal) in Qeynos Capitol District (South Qeynos) at ( 711, 41, 107 ) /waypoint 711, 41, 107
- Speak with Olden Highguard in Village of Thundermist in The Thundering Steppes at ( 613, -1, -56 ) /waypoint 613, -1, -56
- Return to Aristide Calais (red portal)
- Speak with Toranim Skyblade in front of the Temple of Life in Qeynos Capitol District at ( 535, -32, -174 ) /waypoint 535, -32, -174
- Go to Stormhold and kill between 25 and 30 (random number) powerful undead.
- Any undead in the zone satisfy the quest.
- Note:In the last step when going to Stormhold if you mentor down to level 20, you can pull mobs and AoE them quicker.
- Return to Toranim Skyblade
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.