|Zone (Patch)||The Sinking Sands (Heroes' Festival)|
|Level||95▲▲▲ Tier 10 Epic x4|
|Location||( -1422, -229, -532 ) /waypoint -1422, -229, -532|
- This monster will only appear after Roslyn Mischeva appears and invites players to join forces and recreate a famous battle.
- If you defeat this monster you can buy the The Djinn Master Plushie from the Heroes' Festival Merchant
Travel to this monster is easy.
- Use the world "bell" (globe) to go to the The Sinking Sands and head towrad the Croc Hunter Camp (right side of the beach)
- The Play's the Thing - an event-only quest given by Roslyn Mischeva at the location
- Mischeva's Champion - an achievement for which this monster is one of many to defeat.
- The Djinn Master's Reprise - kill this specific monster
Roslyn Mischeva's Story
It is here we tell the tale of the One Without Name, the Unnamed One... the dreaded Djinn Master. One day, long ago, the Shimmering Citadel traveled from its original home in the Plane of Sky to our very own Desert of Ro. Whether it was the work of Mudeef, the Vizier of Maj'dul or an act on the Djinn Master's part to avoid the collapse of the Plane of Sky is not known.
What is known is the guile of the Unnamed One. He felt entitled to the world, and manipulated and schemed to acquire it. When members of his harem betrayed him, he changed each one of them into Nagas, thereby creating a new race whole cloth. When the Djinn Master wished vengeance on Mudeef, he coerced the heroes of the world into capturing two dragons for him. His reach was long, and growing ever longer.
Thankfully, the heroes of Norrath saw through the smoke and mirrors and discovered the evil that lay beneath the Unnamed One's charming demeanor. They confronted him within the Djinn Master's Prism and brought with them the key to his weakness – the Aria of Midnight, the Song of the Muse and the Ballad of Temptation.
With these weapons in hand, the True Name of the Djinn Master was known, and his greatest weakness understood. The music of the planes brought him down, and no amount of cunning, guile, or subterfuge could prevent it. Once again, the heroes of Norrath were victorious!
|This article refers to events, personae, items and activities only present in-game during the annual Heroes' Festival event. Heroes' Festival comes to Norrath for a short time, generally around the beginning of November.|