The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Hallmark (AA)|
|Journal Level||50 (Tier 6)|
|Starting Zone||Nektulos Forest more|
|How to Start||Examine the Crest of D'Morte received as a reward for completing D'Morte Burial Chambers|
- This quest takes place in an instance of the D'Morte Burial Chambers called Acquisition, and in The Crypt of T'haen: Endless Twilight instance. The Epic x4 raid zone called The Crypt of T'Haen: Vengeance does not give an update for this quest.
- You must have completed enough of the main quest series of the Bloodline Chronicles Timeline to gain access to The Crypt of T'haen. Completing the quest Shattering the Crystals (Good-alignment) or Exploring the Crypt (Evil-alignment) grants access to The Crypt of T'haen.
- Visit Soul Eater Falls in Nektulos Forest and talk to either Trelech Stonehome to receive quest: Missing Scouts or Thraixe Il'ferrai to receive quest: A Small Sampling.
- Return to the D'Morte Burial Chambers and enter the Acquisition instance.
- Kill Izinar Malkevantrii ( -5, -4, 74 ) /waypoint -5, -4, 74 and his two assistant conjurers. You will receive a new Crest of D'Morte, and your old one will be destroyed.
- Note: He will attack even if he's a grey con to you.
- Return to Soul Eater Falls.
- If you have not already done so, begin one of the Bloodline Chronicles series of quests Missing Scouts (good) or A Small Sampling (evil) and continue with the quest series until you receive access to The Crypt of T'haen via Shattering the Crystals or Exploring the Crypt.
- Enter The Crypt of T'haen.
- Find and destroy a magnificent coffin at ( 94, 56, -66 ) /waypoint 94, 56, -66 from which it is said that T'Rath the Usurper receives his power.
- This step is optionial, however if you don't destroy the coffin he starts healing at 35%.
- To reach the coffin go to the narrow bridge at ( 0, 57, -59 ) /waypoint 0, 57, -59 and cross the chasm. Take a left then follow the path to the room with dozens of coffins.
- Destroy T'Rath the Usurper atop the central pillar at ( -7, 61, -26 ) /waypoint -7, 61, -26. You will receive a new Crest of D'Morte, and your old one will be destroyed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.