Background[edit | edit source]
This is the headquarters for the Court of the Coin, the Maj'Dul Court which controls the flow of money within the city. According to Kallon Ebbtide, "they seek to lead and revive the Dervish Empire through commerce and trading."
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This zone can be entered after you reach +20,000 faction (kindly) with the Court of the Coin. See Court of the Coin Timeline for the quests and other methods used to raise faction with a Court of Maj'Dul.
- Inside the instance there are the following:
- Norrathian Express mailbox
- Both Freeport and Qeynos brokers
- Faction merchant that will sell advanced Tier 6 crafting recipes (no-trade)
- A merchant that you can sell any status loot items to
- Merchants that can sell you App 2 versions of any combat arts or spell in the Tier 6
- Court Treasures merchant that will sell you house pets, catalogues for catalogue quests, special armor, mounts and residency licenses that allow you to buy housing in Maj'Dul.
- A quest giver for Becoming a Resident of Ro that will give you Call of Ro to return to Maj'Dul.