|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level upto level 50|
|Starting Zone||see Starting the Quest below|
|How to Start||Good-alignment: Speak with Pearl Honeywine in Qeynos Province District ( 695, -21, -59 ) /waypoint 695, -21, -59|
Evil-alignment: Speak with Mareva D'Iniv in The City of Freeport at ( 32, -7, -130 ) /waypoint 32, -7, -130
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Return to your level-appropriate instance and complete the required steps, listed in the next section:
- The Roekillik Excavation: Up to level 30; in the Commonlands at ( 0, -48, 726 ) /waypoint 0, -48, 726 (See Talk Discussion)
- The Mysterious Mine: Levels 30-45; in Zek, the Orcish Wastes at ( -170, -18, -196 ) /waypoint -170, -18, -196
- The Icy Dig: Levels 45+; in Everfrost at ( 107, -4, -1143 ) /waypoint 107, -4, -1143
- Once all the steps for your respective instance are completed, return to Pearl Honeywine or Mareva D'Iniv.
Instances[edit | edit source]
- Head to the small arena near the north center of the zone. Gladion, a 27 epic x2 minotaur, is in the middle of the arena, and three 27^^ Reverent Controllers are on the surrounding ledges. Gladion is not aggro by himself, nor is he linked with the Controllers, but attacking either Gladion or the Controllers causes both to attack you.
- The cage is under a ledge at ( 135, -48, 749 ) /waypoint 135, -48, 749. Once you grab it, a roekillik sandbagger will appear, stun you and snatch the cage away.
- Upon entering, take the left path. It is guarded by the same groups of roekillik in the previous quest.
- Once you reach the mine elevator room, take the north tunnel. Half way in is a group of two roekillik miners^ and a foreman^^. At the end of the tunnel is a room, guarded by an epicx2 greater rumbler. Behind and to the left of it is a small, antique cage. Grabbing it will summon a roekillik sandbagger, who snatches it away from you.
- Enter the citadel in the same manner as in the previous quest.
- Head to the lower level via the ramp at the north end of the first floor. ( 34, 3, -416 ) /waypoint 34, 3, -416
- Go through the doors at ( 77, -35, -265 ) /waypoint 77, -35, -265.
- Slay The Tundra Queen and examine 'A small, unique cage' directly behind it at ( -100, -46, -335 ) /waypoint -100, -46, -335. A roekillik sandbagger will spawn and make off with the artifact before you have a chance to loot it.
- The quest will update for everyone in the group when one person clicks the cage.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.