The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Zone (Patch)||Maldura: Unveiled Palace (Terrors of Thalumbra)|
|Level||106▲▲▲ Tier 11 Epic x4|
|Reported Drops|| |
Drops no loot
- The potion you were given will port you back to Queen Alwenielle so she can buff you enough to face an epic foe.
- T'Serrina casts a long black line that creates a circle with a black cross in it on the floor. Lead the Butcher of Hate through these circles to make him damageable.
- Range the fight. The Butcher of Hate moves fairly slow.
- Your own dps doesn't matter much in this fight. Everytime you hit him, he get's a hit of 2% of his HP.
- A spells with long casting time is not that good for that fight, rather focus on spells/ca with fast casting (and recast)
- Also when you full below 30% health the buff from the queen heals you. As a Healer don't brother healing yourself at all in this fight.
- before you pull him make sure you got the "buff" from the queen.
- Stand a bit to the right of him when you pull him
- wait till he get's close (like 8m)
- run in s straight line towards the far left corner and stand like 10m away from the corner
- wait for T'Serrina to cast the black hole on you
- back off to the corner and the butcher should run through the black hole.
- on success he get's "stunned" and is damageable for a few seconds
- when stun wears off run to the other side of the platform and stand like 10m away from the corner again
- wait for the circle, backoff, wait for stun on butcher when he walks through
- rinse and repeat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.