The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Miscellaneous (AA)|
|Journal Level||70 (Tier 8)|
|Starting Zone||Tenebrous Tangle more|
|How to Start||Speak with Jabber Longwind ( -22, 21, 245 ) /waypoint -22, 21, 245 near the teleporter in Tenebrous Tangle|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- This epic quest is part 22 of the Claymore Timeline. You must have completed the previous steps to begin this one.
- Find the entrance to the Den of the Devourer in The Bonemire (you just need to get close to the hill in which you'll find the entrance).
- Enter the Den of the Devourer and kill the ten books.
- Most of these are invisible, so you'll need some sort of see-invisible ability to be able to see them. (It's also possible to hit the invisible books with blue area-of-effect spells, such as healer de-aggros).
- IMPORTANT! Make sure to destroy all ten books before killing The Devourer since you will need her after killing all the books. The books can be killed in any order.
- Volume I - First Hallway, second to last set of bones around ( -106, -20, 33 ) /waypoint -106.06, -19.78, 32.63 -- Invisible
- Volume II - The Hall of the Guardians at the end of the first hallway around ( -192, -20, 40 ) /waypoint -191.81, -19.84, 39.66 -- Invisible
- Volume III - The Hall of the Guardians at the end of the first hallway around ( -165, -19, 4 ) /waypoint -165.20, -19.48, 3.69 -- Invisible
- Volume IV - Third set of bones in the hallway exiting The Hall of the Guardians to the north ( -274, -29, -37 ) /waypoint -273.89, -29.15, -36.75 -- Visible
- Volume V - In the paved room at the end of the north hallway ( -330, -43, -61 ) /waypoint -330, -43, -61 -- Invisible
- Volume VI - In the hallway exiting from the paved room to the south at the second set of bones around ( -303, -40, 6 ) /waypoint -303, -40, 6 -- Invisible
- An alternate location for Volume VI is in The Hatching Chamber around ( -320, -36, 44 ) /waypoint -319.85, -36.09, 44.33.
- Volume VII - In the hallway leading to The Waterfall Room around ( -185, -20, 84 ) /waypoint -185.02, -19.84, 83.55 -- Visible
- Volume VIII - The Waterfall Room around ( -163, -0, 188 ) /waypoint -162.82, -0.28, 188.19 -- Invisible
- Volume IX - In the rotunda of [[The Queen's Hive}} around ( -302, -14, 233 ) /waypoint -302.35, -13.58, 233.14 -- Invisible
- Volume X - In the alcove behind The Devourer (or in the alcove below her). REMEMBER: Pull the book first, then kill the Devourer. ( ?, 0, ? ) -- Visible
- Kill ALL the trash mobs in the zone, THEN kill the named mobs in order (Furthest away from the devourer's chamber first,etc)
- Kill The Devourer
- Kill the following mobs in The Bonemire:
- The Acrid Mother or her placeholder, an acrid maiden on the Isle of Ravasect. She roams around ( 930, -120, 280 ) /waypoint 930, -120, 280. Find these in a 3-member group that includes 2 beetle mobs (level 71^ Solo).
- The Humator Harridan (level 70^ heroic) on the Isle of Ravasect, down the tunnel at ( 980, -100, 170 ) /waypoint 980, -100, 170.
- The Carnovingian (level 70^^ heroic) or its placeholder, a carnoligian, a timed spawn on Carrion Briar, around ( -140, -70, -520 ) /waypoint -140, -70, -520.
- The Carrion Mandragora (level 72^^^ heroic) or its placeholder, a carrion mandrake, on Carrion Briar, down the underwater tunnel at ( -240, -80, -450 ) /waypoint -240, -80, -450. Note that the placeholder typically spawns nearby at ( -200, -146, -390 ) /waypoint -200, -146, -390.
- Haraghur the Deathless (level 70^^^ heroic) on Cacotoxic Stain at ( 240, 230, -710 ) /waypoint 240, 230, -710.
- Examine The Crystal of Drukaunis you received earlier from killing The Devourer.
- Speak with Murrar Shar (Tenebrous Tangle) (Qeynos) or Tayil N'Velex (KOS) (Freeport) in the Hidden Refuge in Tenebrous Tangle.
For citizens of Qeynos, your choice of:
- Murrar's Beautiful Breeches
- Murrar's Glorious Greaves
- Murrar's Lustrous Leggings
- Murrar's Penultimate Pantaloons
For citizens of Freeport, your choice of:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.