The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Village of Shin (AA)|
|Journal Level||59 (Tier 6)|
|Starting Zone||The Village of Shin more|
|How to Start||Speak with Brother Dhar of the Whistling Fists Clan on the first floor of the Tower of the Four Winds. ( 27, 36, -164 ) /waypoint 27, 36, -164|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- To get to the Mystic Lake zone, enter the cave located at ( -251, 0, -129 ) /waypoint -251, .44, -129
- Speak to Brother Fritzen near the zone in to Mystic Lake. ( 229, -47, 319 ) /waypoint 229, -47, 319 Brother Fritzen asks you to kill the following, located in the woods nearby:
- Return to Brother Fritzen. Fritzen is sick and needs a cure.
- Speak to the old treant Eddrelon in the woods. ( 128, -38, 86 ) /waypoint 128, -38, 86 Note: He is a killable creature, so he may not always be up.
- Return to Brother Fritzen to give him the cure for his poisoning. Fritzen wants to confuse the pirates with news of a rare book. He sends you back to the The Village of Shin.
- Speak to Brother Niles in the Tower of Four Winds in The Village of Shin. ( 24, 36, -160 ) /waypoint 24, 36, -160
- Speak to Chief Ko-ma Nurwin off the Courtyard of Hope. ( 45, 15, -119 ) /waypoint 45, 15, -119
- Return to Brother Niles to finish assembling the book.
- Speak to Brother Fritzen in Mystic Lake.
- Speak to Glurglek the Blade in the Gunthak Pirate Camp. ( 58, -38, 291 ) /waypoint 58, -38, 291 You'll need to convince him to leave the island with your cunning words. Choose these responses to be successful:
- Response 1: Why would I want to drive you away?
- Response 2: Actually, I couldn't care less about the treasure you're looking for.
- Response 3: Let's just say it isn't worth the effort for a pirate like me.
- Response 4: Yes, I'm a pirate and I love treasure. I admit I came here looking for the same loot you did. But let's just say I found something that changed my mind.
- Response 5: Ha, you're funny! That book you stole was outdated. I have new information that... Oh, nevermind. Guess I'm a better pirate that you. I'm (your name) the pirate. YARRRR!
- Response 6: No, I don't think so. I need to be going. I don't want anyone to beat me to the... Umm, forget I said anything.
- Response 7: I stole a different book from the monks. It was the journal of the village chief.
- Response 8: It says that the villagers already found the treasure and moved it.
- Response 9: No way! The treasure is mine.
- Response 10: That's hardly worth my while. You'll have to do better.
- Response 11: Hmmm. How much gold are we talking?
- Response 12: I suppose it's a deal. Here, come and take a look at this book. You better have my gold ready!
- Response 13: Hey, give me back my book!
- Response 14: Where is my 500 gold! I demand you give me my book!
- Return to Brother Fritzen with news of your success. He sends you back to the Village of Shin.
- Speak to Brother Dhar and claim your reward.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.