The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
|This series of World Event quests led up to the release of Echoes of Faydwer and then were removed from the game|
|Return of the Gods Timeline|
|1a. Spear of the Sentries|
|1b. Shreds of Fear|
|2a. The Arena of Zek|
|2b. Peaceful Prison Break|
|3a. Awakening of the Underfoot|
|3b. Trial of Flame|
|4a. The Battle of Cauldron Hollow (Good)|
|4b. The Battle of Cauldron Hollow (Evil)|
|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Zek, the Orcish Wastes more|
|How to Start||Speak with Tychus Zeksworn ( 98, -37, -571 ) /waypoint 98, -37, -571|
- This quest is for evil-aligned characters only.
- Good-aligned players should look at Peaceful Prison Break instead.
- Speak with Tychus Zeksworn (98,-37,-571, near Deathfist Citadel). You will automatically zone into the arena where your next step is to win your first match.
- Open the doors and enter into main arena and bang the gong to begin (you must click the gong for each round).
- Win the next five rounds against progressively harder opponents.
- Defeat the Champion of War, Gurgorg the Carver.
- Exit the arena and return to Tychus Zeksworn for your reward.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.