The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Tower of Frozen Shadow: Shadowed Corridors (AA)|
|Journal Level||90 (Tier 10)|
|Starting Zone||Tower of Frozen Shadow: Shadowed Corridors more|
|How to Start||Speak to Vethilot the Young at ( -55, 205, 25 ) /waypoint -55, 205, 25 in Tower of Frozen Shadow: Shadowed Corridors|
- Find the Elixir of Spring Prime Recipe (gatherable at ( -52, 207, 6 ) /waypoint -52, 207, 6, looks like a sparkling piece of paper). Scribe this for later use.
- Kill all five of the non-aggro roaming training soldiers. This causes Sergeant Schriber to appear briefly, and he unlocks the doors to the other areas. [This is not a required step in the quest, but is needed so as to be able to continue with the quest steps.]
- Gather the following ingredients:
- Three sulfur rocks. These are harvestable in the barracks area, around the edges of the room centred at around ( -60, 210, -30 ) /waypoint -60, 210, -30. They look like grey stones against a grey floor, so they can be difficult to see.
- One vial of maiden's tears. This drops off a zombie maid at around ( -50, 210, -80 ) /waypoint -50, 210, -80.
- Four scoops of velium dust. Killing each cold velium statue drops two of these. Thse come to life when on this quest when in the dining room at around ( 65, 210, 10 ) /waypoint 65, 210, 10.
- Once the above ingredients have been acquired, craft the Elixir of Spring Prime at the Bubbling Cauldron in the outer kitchen area at around ( 65, 210, 52 ) /waypoint 65, 210, 52. This is very easy, no tradeskill levels are required.
- Return the elixir to Vethilot the Young to complete the quest.
- At least 1p 20g
- Shadowed Rock Podium
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.