The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
|This quest was originally part of the world event heralding the arrival of Rodcet Nife|
|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Timorous Deep more|
|How to Start||Speak with Evdokia near The Breathing Pools ( 2640, 120, 1120 ) /waypoint 2640, 120, 1120|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- For more specific information on any sub-quest, visit their article.
- Enter the The Condemned Catacomb in Antonica ( -1135, -25, -1050 ) /waypoint -1135, -25, -1050 (on a small isle near the Oracle Tower).
- Speak to a Devoted Disciple of Decay at ( -174, 0, -30 ) /waypoint -174, 0, -30.
- Kill a Concordium sorcerer (level 11▼▼-12▼▼) and loot Tattered Concordium Robe from the corpse.
- Speak to the Devoted Disciple. She asks you to lead her to safety. Use the Tether to the Disciple to get her to follow you. Follow the catacombs to ( -82, 0, -81 ) /waypoint -82, 0, -81, being attacked at intervals by by several mobs that spawn at your level as well as the remaining original mobs (even if they are gray).
- Once you reach the exit the Disciple will vanish, leaving behind a bag on the floor. Search it and receive odd seedpod.
- Return to Gorowyn (there is another Teleportation Wizard where you arrived in Antonica ( -1464, -12, -343 ) /waypoint -1464, -12, -343); find Bucky Withywindle ( 2716, 136, 1360 ) /waypoint 2716, 136, 1360 inside the Conservatory of the Reborn. Receive the sub-quest, A succulent Time to Live In.
- Head to the Sinking Sands again. Find a discarded carpet next to the usual carpet. Use it. It will bring you to the Twin Tears. Head west along the ridge to the huge rock to south-west. You'll find the body of a Devoted Disciple of Disease at the rock ( -250, -90, -875 ) /waypoint -250, -90, -875. The quest will update as you near the body.
- Return to Evdokia in Gorowyn
- The carpet at the Sinking Sands dock will return you to Gorowyn.
- Head to North Freeport. Librarian Motius Feldarn gives the sub-quest, Arcane Apprentice Roll Call.
- Find an Academy of Arcane Science Apprentice; return to Motius
- Go to Hate's Envy in Darklight Wood and speak to Lesaxle T'Zaflor OR Maj'Dul for Salyil next to the Library of Light ( -183, 161, -145 ) /waypoint -183, 161, -145.
- Go to the Crossroads in the The Commonlands and talk to Luzmog Pusguzzler
- Head east to ( -1070, -50, -240 ) /waypoint -1070, -50, -240, where Meldrida Slate will spawn; follow her to a crumbling tower where she will attack you ( -1250, -65, -195 ) /waypoint -1250, -65, -195. Kill her and loot a mysterious rune stone.
- Enter The Graveyard ( -1390, -90, -330 ) /waypoint -1390, -90, -330. When you enter there is a crypt to the right ( 29, -10, 23 ) /waypoint 29, -10, 23; right click on the handle of the door and select "Enter using the rune stone as a key" to enter a Defiled Mausoleum. The quest updates.
- Pick up the passage rune stone on top of Sir Glimmon's sarcophagus ( -38, -45, -45 ) /waypoint -38, -45, -45. There is no need to kill anything, although if you walk down the middle of the room or stand there, a disturbed soul at your level will spawn and attack.
- Return to Evdokia in Gorowyn
- Anointed Altar Bowl of Bertoxxulous
- Treant Sapling
- One of the following (your list of choices will be based on your level):
- Lv 15 boots: Sergeant Slate's Timeworn Boots
- Lv 15 helm: The Smudged Heaume of Sergeant Slate
- Lv 25 boots: Sergeant Slate's Dirty Boots
- Lv 25 helm: The Dented Heaume of Sergeant Slate
- Lv 35 boots: Sergeant Slate's Patched Boots
- Lv 35 helm: The Repaired Heaume of Sergeant Slate
- Lv 45 boots: Sergeant Slate's Boots
- Lv 45 helm: The Antique of Sergeant Slate
- Lv 55 boots: Sergeant Slate's Durable Boots
- Lv 55 helm: [reward needed]
- Lv 65 boots: Sergeant Slate's Lasting Boots
- Lv 65 helm: The Timeworn Heaume of Sergeant Slate
- Lv 75 boots: Sergeant Slate's Enduring Boots
- Lv 75 helm: The Heaume of Sergeant Slate
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.