The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Tradeskill (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Moors of Ykesha more|
|How to Start||Speak with Varick Stoutheart at Tupta ( -5, -54, 837 ) /waypoint -5, -54, 837|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Gather the following:
- Gather 5 Acrid Frostberries from a frostberry bush in the snowy area around the snow badgers, just outside of Teren's Grasp, Kylong Plains Speak with Wyneta Splinterfeet to find the locations, or check the following waypoints: ( 1725, 452, -885 ) /waypoint 1724.51, 451.55, -885.05 , ( 1724, 445, -846 ) /waypoint 1723.73, 445.48, -845.70 , and ( 1729, 442, -772 ) /waypoint 1728.64, 442.05, -771.88
- Gather 5 Seedpods from Karana's Promise plants along the waterline under the docks in Zek, The Orcish Wastes Speak with James Reed to find location if needed, or you can start around ( 486, 348, 186 ) /waypoint 529.83 -44.07, 348.01, 186.41
- Gather 5 Bracket Fungus on the vines ( -243, 36, 375 ) /waypoint -243, 36, 375 in Tunare's Glade, Greater Faydark Speak with Neela Filamaar to find location if needed. Note that anyone with the ability to track harvestables can do so with all these nodes.
- Return to Varick Stoutheart
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Completing this quest gives +5000 faction with Guktan Guard
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You will be using the ingredients you gather from this quest in the next quest.
- Also, consider bringing at least 5 Smoldering Candles with you when you work on this quest so you can do the next step of this questline immediately after turning this one in.
- It is not necessary to speak to Wyneta, James and Neela for quest updates. Just gather the required ingredients.
- It is not necessary to harvest these in order, as Zek, Greater Faydark and Kylong Plains all have either Druid Rings and/or Wizard Spires, you'll be close to a portal that will quickly get you back to the Moors.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.