|Please do not change the Pre-GU52 spell names in this template.|
To help in keeping track on the name changes this spellline template should only edited with the spell names before GU52, if any were missing.
See Template:Spellline for help. The names of your spell lines must be in quotations and in upper case.
The following are the first spell in each spell line defined in this template:
- Deafening Strike - single target mental direct damage and power decrease
- Precision of the Maestro - short duration group buff that adds a mental DD to every hostile spell.
- Night Blade - stealth attack dealing single target melee direct damage and decreases the target's intelligence
- Shrill - single target mental direct damage
- Essence - single target mental damage and power tap
- Serenade - Reduce hate gain and lose hate on taking damage for non-fighter group members
- Merciless Melody - Increase attack speed of group members
- Brilliant Blade - back or flank attack that deals damage and decreases the target's magical mitigation
- Sparkling Blade - Two quick attacks that deal mental damage
- Singing Shot - Two quick ranged attacks that deal mental damage and stifles target
- Performer's Talent - Self buff that increases AGI, INT and has a chance to cast a mental DD on attackers
- Insatiable Ardor - Increases the defense skill of the troubadour's group.
- Magical Boon - Group buff that increases casting and aggression skills
- Sybil's Slowing Chant - Single target snare and decreases mental mitigation
- Lore's Shuddering Song - Single target defense debuff and makes target consume more power and be health drained each time it consumes power.
- Bria's Entrancing Sonnet - Charm short duration
- Alin's Keening Lamentation - group target mental direct damage that interrupts targets
- Raxxyl's Fortitude Song - Group buff that increases strength and stamina
- Arcane Chorus - Raid buff that increases magic, mental, and divine resistance
- Quiron's Joyous Celebration - Increases in-combat health regeneration of the troubadour's group.
- Elemental Chorus - Raid buff that increases fire and cold resistance
- Aria of Excitement - Grants the troubador's group a chance to strike for additional mental damage before every hostile spell they cast on a target.
- Breathtaking Bellow - Interrupt + blur vision of target encounter, chance of knockdown on one, free + instant cast
- Eli's Thunderous Hymn - Mental damage to single target, short range, fast reuse
- Kian's Destructive Anthem - Encounter mental damage+DOT + lower WIS, maintain cost
- Demoralizing Processional - Debuff encounter's casting + melee offense + focus + aggression skills (maintain cost)
- Lullaby - Mesmerizes the target and removes them from being affected by area effect spells for a short duration. This effect breaks upon the target receiving any damage.