Use this template to add categories for something for all Adventuring Classes.
|1||The word to follow the class name in the Category links (i.e. Spells, Items, Equipment, Icons)|
|2||If this parameter is not blank text will also be output for classes|
|3||If called from Template:EquipInformation, this is wtype. This is what allows us to leave classes blank and still filter for the correct classes by weapon type.|
|4||If called from Template:EquipInformation, this is dtype. This is what allows us to leave classes blank and still filter for the correct classes by armor type.|
If you put the following anywhere in your page...
It will create links only to the categories for all adventurer classes' Spells with adding any text.
It will create links and text for all Warriors, Crusaders and Clerics to the Equipment categories because only those three classes can wear Plate Armor. This format is ONLY used internally by Template:EquipInformation
- Template:AllCharCats, Template:AllAdvCats, Template:AllArtCats
- Template:AllScholarCats, Template:AllCraftsmanCats, Template:AllOutfitterCats
- Template:AllFighterCats, Template:AllWarriorCats, Template:AllBrawlerCats, Template:AllCrusaderCats
- Template:AllMageCats, Template:AllSorcererCats, Template:AllEnchanterCats, Template:AllSummonerCats
- Template:AllPriestCats, Template:AllClericCats, Template:AllDruidCats, Template:AllShamanCats
- Template:AllScoutCats, Template:AllPredatorCats, Template:AllBardCats, Template:AllRogueCats
|Useful Template Links:||All Templates||Information Templates||Class Templates|