The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Steamfont Mountains Timeline|
|1. And Your Little Dog Too!|
|2. Conflict Among the Kobolds|
|4. Finding Fulgation|
|5. Fulgation's Tracks|
|6. Fulgation's Folly|
|7. Watchman Fleep|
|8. Disruption of the Bloodhorn|
|9. Gnomeland Community Service|
|10. Gnomeland R & D|
|11. Fulgation Sightings|
|12. R & D & More Work|
|13. Clockwork Assessment Techometer|
|14. Get Them Steamed|
|15. New Efforts|
|16. The Spiritual Side of Engineering|
|17. Tap Into the Power|
|18. Securing Future Livelihood|
|19. It's All Necessary|
|20. Fulgation's End|
|Journal Category||Steamfont Mountains (AA)|
|Journal Level||47 (Tier 5)|
|Starting Zone||Steamfont Mountains more|
|How to Start||Speak to Eegar Friggderp, directly across from Plinka Fiddle in Gnomeland Security HQ to receive Eegar's Metaphysic Propulsor.|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Kill 5 shambling shapers in Dragonscale Hills to obtain Fleshy Strands (Auto-Update).
- Use the strand at the dragon skeleton, also known as The Nameless Cage ( -908, 100, 1368 ) /waypoint -908, 100, 1368.
- Use the Metaphysic Propulsor on the ancient drake spirit to receive An Ethereal Shard.
- The ancient drake spirit despawns, so before you use the strand you may want clear the hill. If the Drake does despawn before you get a chance to use the Propulsor on it, simply kill another shambling shaper and you will get a new strand to use.
- Return to Eegar Friggderp with the shard for your reward.
Reward[edit | edit source]
- At least 2g 69s 57c
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.