I was going to work on the goblin harvesting prestige article a bit but I wasn't able to find an article. So I looked for the tradeskill prestige section and I couldn't find that either.
This is a barebones Tradeskill Prestige framework for people to add upon. If there is already a tradeskill prestige article I apologize. I wasn't able to find it. Jado818 (talk) 16:42, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Sry that i forgot about that.
- I added a preload for active and passive prestige and started with Seasoned Harvesting
- not 100% perfect but a start.
- -- 15:02, January 26, 2015 (UTC)
Is it true that players who didn't pay for the Destiny of Velious expansion can't access/spend points in Prestige AA? Edit
I saw that statement in the article, but I don't know if it's accurate now that we have newer expansions out, which normal grants everything in the base features of the game. Can someone confirm this so it can be edited accordingly if so? Everyone I play with buys the expansions in pre-order, so I have no way to check, or I would. Yasuewho (talk) 00:09, January 24, 2014 (UTC)Yasuewho
- If you have the grant for the expansion, you get the features. So whatever grants you DoV grants you all its features (I forget if its free now or if its bundled with ToV). --lordebon (talk) 01:26, January 24, 2014 (UTC)
- CoE came bundled with ToV when I purchased it on an account. I was told by others that you need CoE to be able to spend Tradeskill Prestige points but I never tested it out. I figured it was accurate because what I found about tradeskill prestige when I researched it a little was the current tradeskill prestige system was set up with the release of CoE. We can remove the note until it's verified if you want. Jado818 (talk) 04:02, January 24, 2014 (UTC)