The mana-infused black sapphires from Necrotic Asylum drop as loot from a small chest from the encounter. However they CAN be obtained while the mobs are grayed out.--18.104.22.168 21:45, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
12 blue sapphires from Nu'roga.[edit source]
Are the blue sapphires harvested from the mine or do you kill the miners to get them? A bit of information about this in the quest writeup would be useful. Also, can you obtain them if the mobs are grey?
- As I recall, they are body drops from the miners. I can't remember whether Nu'roga scale, but one of my girls needs those sapphires, so I'll go try it and find out. Oh, and, I recommend registering with the site, it helps avoid a bunch of ads. --Sigrdrifa 14:30, April 11, 2011 (UTC)
--Sigrdrifa 14:30, April 11, 2011 (UTC)
Blue sapphires drop in small chests off the goblins in the zone. Very common drop, you should already have all of them when finished clearing the first level. 22:46, October 28, 2011 (UTC) -- Starfeesh
Ward Glanral was not showing up for me after getting the fay-forged ingot, even with the incarnadine in my inventory. I got him to show up by going to the waypoint and typing /target ward glanral then hitting h to hail him. He popped up with his dialogue box. Hope this helps anyone who can't find him. 22.214.171.124 02:57, January 13, 2013 (UTC) Toklamok, Unrest
The League of Freethinkers[edit source]
I just reviewed all the quests in The League Timeline and not one seems to anything to do with the Evernight Abbey, Mistmyr Manor or Ravenscale Repository. It makes me wonder what the TIP is actually referring to. On the other hand, having just completed the fist section, my ALT now has +10K faction ... amiable.
OK - I missed the last part of the TIP where is stated things started with A Prince in Peril. That series of quests are not listed in the League Timeline. Should they be added? I changed my original link correction to point there. Sakshale (talk) 01:45, March 6, 2016 (UTC)
Building Faction with the Guktan Guard[edit source]
- Urp Brightblade at ( -48, -62, 620 ) /waypoint -48, -62, 620 offers "Endear Oneself to Tupta" which rewards +10,000 faction for the Guktan Guard
- Do all the available quests in Tupta. Quests from Glip Heartkeeper and Sir Libip Honorsmelt are repeatable and reset after a certain time. It helps to chronometer (if necessary) to see the quest flags.
- Consider doing the level 50 tradeskill quests Ship Out and Termite Troubles, Part I (to IV) as well since they give 25k faction in total
- Far better way to build positive faction with *all three Factions* is by clearing Brokenskull Rock of every void-touched pirate until one has maximum faction.