Not working commands Edit
- /pet report - pet will announce his health in a percentage
- /pet guardme - pet will guard and follow you
- /pet guardhere - pet will guard its current location
- /pet who - pet will announce its master
Pet command Edit
The command is /pet, the backoff and so on doesn't come up when you press tab. There for those are in the example raw. -- Chillispike 15:20, 8 July 2008 (UTC)
- Ah, right... now I get it. The table was messed up before, so I thought it was made like that mistakenly. At least one "subcommand" (preserve_master) wasn't showing up at all for me, and I think there was something else too. Thanks for fixing it up. - Chalmo 09:06, 9 July 2008 (UTC)
- Np, i should had taken a look earlier :) -- Chillispike 09:13, 9 July 2008 (UTC)
Link from Soe forum Edit
-- Chillispike 21:16, 23 July 2008 (UTC)
Add the other commands?Edit
The title says all slash commands, but some would be missing and a clean up like A to Z of the titels wouldn't hurt i think. or is that a bad idea? -- Chillispike 21:44, 23 July 2008 (UTC)
- Cleanup would be fine, but is alphabetic necessarily the best way?--Kodia 13:59, 24 July 2008 (UTC)
- Maybe big titles would do it too to sort them better. Something like:
- -- Chillispike 14:08, 24 July 2008 (UTC)
Sure, though the technical writer in me would want a teeny little sentence-long intro.... ;-) Have at it.--Kodia 14:21, 24 July 2008 (UTC)
- Revamp done at the moment. -- Chillispike 16:09, 24 July 2008 (UTC)
Protection Information Edit
Hidden effects Edit
A new feature, Spell Filtering, has been added. It can be found in the Options tab of the Persona window under the new Advanced Options section. By enabling this option, players will see a new option in the context menu when right-clicking a spell effect in the spell effects window: Hide Effect.
Hidden effects can be managed by using the /hidden_effects command.
/hidden_effects list - Lists currently hidden effects along with an ID.
/hidden_effects delete [id] - Removes the specified effect from the list.
/hidden_effects clear - Removes all effects from the list.
--126.96.36.199 13:51, November 20, 2016 (UTC)
from discord chat:
- /set_auto_consume %d 0 0 1 = Turn Auto-Consume Off
- /set_auto_consume %d 0 1 0
- /set_auto_consume %d 0 1 1 = Turn Auto-Consume Off
- /set_auto_consume %d 1 0 1 = Turn Auto-Consume On
- /set_auto_consume %d 1 1 0
- /set_auto_consume %d 1 1 1 = Turn Auto-Consume On