House Yrzu QuestsEdit
Walktrough of the zones of the Legacy of Power quests Edit
Should we move the walktrough of the zones of the Legacy of Power quests to the zones and rever from the quests to the walktroughs?
Main reason for that would be that, when you do the zones you may need the walktrough again and it's easier to maintain that in zones than in the quests.
Otherwise we can have them at both locations, which is no problem either tbh.
By looking over the quests it would be more convinient to add the actual Quest steps like Legacy of Power: Secrets in an Arcane Land has em.
Feedback needed! -- 10:41, November 3, 2017 (UTC)
- IMO, it's more clear if the zone walkthrough is focused on the actions needed for repeated runs, and includes notes about what to do IF you're on the quest. Unless 1:1 zone:quest is not true... which would be confusing, bc it would require needless repetition of "If you're on quest ABCD... do this" and "If you're on quest NOPQ, do this..." So, only if you go back to one zone for quests multiple times, each requiring different actions, it's better to have that in the quest steps. Subaltern (talk) 09:26, November 30, 2017 (UTC)
- Some quests just say obtain those 2 items, but to get to them you have to procede through the solo zone like "normal"
- -- 09:40, November 30, 2017 (UTC)
- Just IMO, but I think this is good, unless there is a good reason to do otherwise: "Should we move the walktrough of the zones of the Legacy of Power quests to the zones and refer from the quests to the walktroughs?" One good reason would be if it's not just a few locations but an entire subquest. The subquest would be better in the quest, not the zone. So something like "Work on the (link to zone walkthrough) until you reach step 4 (description, in case it changes later), then ... (subquest)" If that's still not enough because steps are too interwoven, then I guess both places, but leave the subquest out on the "zone" page. What do you think? Subaltern (talk) 07:00, December 2, 2017 (UTC)
The merc location Edit
- I think as long as you can briefly describe the conditions that determine if he can be seen it's a perfect thing to add to the Notes section. I see a page for him as a NPC, can you add a brief note about him also being a Merc (and the conditions there too?). We'll need a Mercenary page. If you need help with that or adding him to the Mercenaries page, let me know. Yasuewho (talk) 13:09, November 30, 2017 (UTC)Yasuewho
- Ok, added Bhoohghar to the Notes. I don't see the NPC page, maybe it has a spelling error? Do you still have a link to the page you saw? I must've rechecked the name 10 times, lol. And something else, is it she or he? Because someone who's likely to know told me it's she. Now that I look at her(?) closely the feathers from the necklace are strategically placed. Subaltern (talk) 06:45, December 2, 2017 (UTC)
Potency Requirement Source Edit
damage output extremely low only when in plane of magic
Last post on the first page
-- 14:48, December 4, 2017 (UTC)
Public Quests Edit
I'll attempt to add a Public Quest link here so that we have a place to put information about the PQ. Even a slacker like me has tried it once by now. :) The currency is of interest to everyone, even housing decorators. This may involve the renaming of LU101 Public Quest page. Not sure how bad that would be to just rename it. I won't take it amiss if you undo my changes.It's just that the name LU101 is no longer accurate. The quests do not appear in the quest Journal, so I'm giving them general names. The abbreviation 'PQ' is used in game so often that it's probably more clear to use it here too. There is a thread here that is somewhat helpful: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/anyone-be-super-nice-and-say-how-public-quests-work-in-new-expansion.582723/#post-6483464 --Subaltern (talk) 21:15, December 11, 2017 (UTC)
Destiny achievement - account unlock or not? Edit
- As far as i know: Each alt has to do all 3 factions and the signature timeline to get the secondary and the upgrade for it. -- 20:04, December 27, 2017 (UTC)
Formerly the Faction section had the following advise:
"A trick to get more faction is to do repeats until you hit -2,000 then goto opposite faction and do a -5,000 quest then you will be at -7,000 which you can grab 2 repeats for +6,000 then after you will have -1,000 which you grab both repeats for to gain a +5,000 faction instead of normal 1,000 via just doing enough repeats."
As this just means extras of the repeatables for another faction I think its terrbile advice especially as the gain would not be +4000 but just +1000 faction if done right, which is what I have replaced the above advise with.
--Pijotre Kajek (talk/contribs) 14:49, February 27, 2019 (UTC)