If you edit the timelines please keep in mind that it should show every requirement for all quests that are needed for the timeline.
Ascension level 10 is prolly needed to finish the Questline, but it isn't there yet since the Questlines are not finsihed yet
-- 17:55, January 5, 2017 (UTC)
Unclear Fabled or Mythical? Edit
This requirement is not clear to me: "Must have your Fabled Class Epic Weapon 1.0 Quest completed - NOT Epic Repercussions" Sooo.... since the Necromancer class has two different items for Fabled/Mythical epic 1.0 weapons, does that class need to do the Mythical instead of ER? ATM I have Insanity's Rapture but not the Vazaelle, the Mad mythical epic weapon. Since the one I have is Fabled, do I just continue without ER? Seems like I'd want the ER effects though, while I work on Epic 2.0. Do you see what I mean? Since my necro did not have his epic 1.0 at all until now I'm not sure. Also the wording "must have the quest completed" is not mutually exclusive with ER. The quest is still completed. I guess I'll do ER and then if I need the non-enervated back, I'll see the Shadowy Swashy guy. --Subaltern (talk) 03:27, July 1, 2017 (UTC)
- You can do Epic Repercussions with out doing the actual epic before, which doesn't work for epic 2.0
- To start the Epic 2.0 you need to finished your epic 1.0 up to fabled, the Mythical Version of the Epic 1.0 doesn't matter at all kinda for the epic 2.0.
- Still the Epic Repercussions give you effects of the mythical epic 1.0 as spell, which are still useful. => you can do it if you want, but you don't have to.
- The statement is there because ER "alone" is to less to start epic 2.0
- -- 17:20, July 1, 2017 (UTC)
Cobalt Scar Timeline Edit
Do mages needed it now or not?
I know it was needed before, then it should have changed so do don't need the timeline.
I heard it's related to a quest if you need to do Cobalt Scar or not, sadly i don't know which quest you need or don't need in order to skip Cobalt Scar timeline. Or i just mixed it up with the priests coz they don't need it anymore but mages need it stil.
Please drop a note if you needed to do Cobalt Scar (from scratch or where you half way allready)
-- 07:28, September 19, 2017 (UTC)
- I just tried on an alt who has GD Othmir quests but Osh near the turtle wont update quest. Even with Guise of Pursuit no updates. Trying the annoying Cobalt Scar quests now.
- Does anyone know which factions exactly can be skipped with Guise of Pursuit? If yes, would be very nice to be added on main page with the faction requirements --Xinturaia (talk) 08:08, February 20, 2018 (UTC)