If you are mentoring down to capture lower level beasts, and you are having trouble with your lowest attack killing them. Try a root or stun spell.
eq2.zam.com Links[edit source]
First of all just removing that many links from an article is not nice.
But should the article link to eq2.zam.com moblist or not?
It is a nice Feature or the article, but tbh it overloads the article quite lots. Should we keep that information on the Talkpage or a sub article like Familiars Wild/Mob List ?
-- 14:14, March 19, 2018 (UTC)
At the minimum, I would think a single link to the Beastiary would be appropriate. Personally, I found the links very usable.
- from the edit history: the links to bestiaries are there to help find more examples of mobs that will update the quest. removing them is unhelpful -- —Preceding unsigned comment added by Chalmo (talk • contribs)
- Fine by me, i'll see if i can make a small template with the link to have less text in the article.
- If we would each and every loc where the mobs spawn it would be way way to much wall of text in the article.
- Either we add to the Talk page here or make a own article like Familiars Wild/Mob List and gather the locs there.
- The locs are not "lost" they are still in the edit history, so we can "recover" them if needed.
- -- 14:20, March 23, 2018 (UTC)
Deleting and Re-Obtaining the Quest[edit source]
Moved from main page. -- (Talk) 15:21, April 16, 2019 (UTC)
- From the original introduction of this quest, you could delete the quest and re-hail to receive a new random quest, but but there was a 10 minute cooldown period until you could get the new quest. During the cooldown period, the Steward replied with "Back already? You will need to wait a few minutes while I see what else I can dig up for you."
- As of 03/21/2018, there was a bug in which the 10 minute cooldown period also seemed to be triggered randomly when first hailing the Steward on any given day, even if you hadn't deleted the quest.
- As of 4/15/2019, the quest can be deleted and retaken with no delay.