If you are mentoring down to capture lower level beasts, and you are having trouble with your lowest attack killing them. Try a root or stun spell.
eq2.zam.com Links Edit
First of all just removing that many links from an article is not nice.
But should the article link to eq2.zam.com moblist or not?
It is a nice Feature or the article, but tbh it overloads the article quite lots. Should we keep that information on the Talkpage or a sub article like Familiars Wild/Mob List ?
-- 14:14, March 19, 2018 (UTC)
At the minimum, I would think a single link to the Beastiary would be appropriate. Personally, I found the links very usable.
- from the edit history: the links to bestiaries are there to help find more examples of mobs that will update the quest. removing them is unhelpful -- —Preceding unsigned comment added by Chalmo (talk • contribs)
- Fine by me, i'll see if i can make a small template with the link to have less text in the article.
- If we would each and every loc where the mobs spawn it would be way way to much wall of text in the article.
- Either we add to the Talk page here or make a own article like Familiars Wild/Mob List and gather the locs there.
- The locs are not "lost" they are still in the edit history, so we can "recover" them if needed.
- -- 14:20, March 23, 2018 (UTC)
Deleting and Re-Obtaining the QuestEdit
Moved from main page. -- (Talk) 15:21, April 16, 2019 (UTC)
- From the original introduction of this quest, you could delete the quest and re-hail to receive a new random quest, but but there was a 10 minute cooldown period until you could get the new quest. During the cooldown period, the Steward replied with "Back already? You will need to wait a few minutes while I see what else I can dig up for you."
- As of 03/21/2018, there was a bug in which the 10 minute cooldown period also seemed to be triggered randomly when first hailing the Steward on any given day, even if you hadn't deleted the quest.
- As of 4/15/2019, the quest can be deleted and retaken with no delay.