How does the community usually see this zone abbreviated in chat? Labs? Atrebe's Lab? I'm trying to figure out what to put on the wiki "abbrev" line, and obviously Labs would fit best... But I figured I'd ask the community first.  :)
-- Mysterious drake 08:19, December 29, 2009 (UTC)

I never call this zone Labs, and I almost never see anyone else do it -- that confuses it with Lab of Lord V. Typically I see / see this called Kor-Sha or Atrebe's or Atrebe's Lab. Of those, I prefer Atrebe's personally. --lordebon 16:09, December 29, 2009 (UTC)

Dots my butt. Its a instant power drain. —Preceding unsigned comment added by (talkcontribs) 04:58, May 1, 2010