I have no clue how to edit this stuff. This Zone is inside Chardok. Past the Green barrier then keep going until you reach a sokokar post you can fly to, head out over the bridge and over the bridge to the south to get to the entrance. There are 2 Named mobs and 1 quest inside. Korucust is Main named of the Zone. You have to gather 4 bones after inspecting the iron maiden on the left side of the first room. 3 Bones are harvestable one is from killing first named. Reinspect Iron Maiden and Pop Final Named.
zone name Edit
- Lootdb and eq2llinks know Court of Korucust only too
- -- Chillispike 22:43, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
- Zone names are taken from the message that appears as you zone in, not as appears on the UI list of zone lockouts. If the same message appears as you zone in then this can be changed. Can you confirm the mssage?--Kodia 23:16, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
- When i zone in i get the message The Court of Korucust, but when i killed a mob or do /who or klick on the door to zone in i get Court of Korucust.
- The message after zonein is only a poi i think :/
- -- Chillispike 19:59, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
- i'm gonna have to disagree on this per lootdb the poi/region flashs are notoriously bad. if your in a guild, open the guild window and see what zone it says there. i personally have a compass mod that shows both the zone and the region text always on my screen, thats what i use. i'll get it posted online asap if anyone wants to use it. --Uberfuzzy 20:29, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
- i love those guys, they approve stuff fast. http://www.eq2interface.com/downloads/info4586-UberfuzzysCompasswithZoneRegion.html
- My compass says: Court of Korucust
- -- Chillispike 22:56, 4 July 2008 (UTC)