The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Swimming is a General skill possessed by all classes of all races.
- This skill determines how much breath you have underwater (unless you're an Iksar or Froglok, which breathe underwater) and how fast you can swim.
- Leveling swimming is very easy; find any pool of water deep enough to submerge yourself, and swim around until satisfied.
- Walking through shallow (up to waist-high) water can also level swimming skill.
- Your swimming level cap increases by 5 for each adventure level you gain.
- Diving for Dummies - A user written guide on swimming controls
The skill cap for swimming is based off your adventure level only.
Skill Caps by Level
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.