The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Tenebrous Tangle (AA)|
|Journal Level||57 (Tier 6)|
|Starting Zone||Tenebrous Tangle more|
|How to Start||Speak to Spearhead ( 187, -237, 185 ) /waypoint 187, -237, 185 in the Hidden Refuge|
Note: Evil-aligned players start this series with the quest Intercepting Stones
- You must find Sunwalker, the green hood around the Scaled Spill. His body is impaled next to the entrance of the The Temple of Scale at ( 39, 47, -146 ) /waypoint 39, 47, -146.
- Note: Examining the impaled skeleton will break invis.
- Return to Spearhead or the Freeport Emissary.
- "I need to find the sacred stones" - the pillars dictate the location of the stones. They are all at the temple inhabited by the Gorgs.
- Find and Study the first pillar ( 84, 57, -12 ) /waypoint 84, 57, -12
- Notes:The locs below currently do not correspond to the numbers as-listed. The pillars are examinable in any order. Note that for many of the pillars, you need to move the mouse pointer over a specific area to be able to right-click and examine the pillar. This is particularly true for the pillars still standing: the mouse pointer needs to be about halfway up the pillar. Except the first one, two pillars are lying the ground.
- Find and Study the second pillar ( 101, 57, -9 ) /waypoint 101, 57, -9
- Find and Study the third pillar ( 119, 57, 0 ) /waypoint 119, 57, 0
- Find and Study the fourth pillar ( 136, 57, -2 ) /waypoint 136, 57, -2
- Find and Study the fifth pillar ( 127, 57, -8 ) /waypoint 127, 57, -8
- Find and Study the sixth pillar ( 128, 57, 3 ) /waypoint 128, 57, 3
- Find and Study the seventh pillar ( 114, 57, 3 ) /waypoint 114, 57, 3
- Find and Study the eighth pillar ( 109, 57, 4 ) /waypoint 109, 57, 4
- Find and Study the ninth pillar ( 100, 57, 4 ) /waypoint 100, 57, 4
- Find and Study the tenth pillar ( 92, 57, -2 ) /waypoint 92, 57, -2
- After this you must kill six storm cells floating above the pond, above/below the waterfall, for an uncommon update.
- Next is to find four sacred stones at the bottom of the pond ( -12, 0, -134 ) /waypoint -12, 0, -134 where the storm cells populate.
- Note: Picking these up will spawn The Creature of the Black Pond, a level 57-58 heroic ^^ mob. You do not need to kill him to complete quest.
- Return to Spearhead or the Freeport Emissary for your reward. This also opens up the Mysterious Stones quest.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.