The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|A request has been made to rename this zone to match the ingame name|
|The admins will be notified of this request, and the automated edit of all affected pages will take place as soon as possible. Please continue to use this zone name in the usual manner until then.|
|admins: move it|
|Notes about rename request: 'into' is not capitalized|
Description[edit | edit source]
- A large solo instance, but groups are allowed, consisting of numerous caverns and tunnels containing dozens of multi-mob encounters. You must own the Splitpaw Saga Adventure Pack.
- The difficulty scales to match your level, between level 20 and 50. The layout of gnoll classes is random; some combinations are harder than others.
Entrance[edit | edit source]
There are four entrances, at various places along the Thundermist Road in Thundering Steppes. The entrances are called terraporters.
- To enter, you must first /claim a darkened shard and inspect it, to receive the quest A Darkened Shard. Then click one of the terraporters to enter.
- Another version of this zone, called Captive Audience, is triggered if you are hit by a Tesch Mal abductor (level 20) before you manage to click on the terraporter yourself. NOTE: The Captive Audience instance does not contribute toward your Splitpaw access quest.
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- Animator Mezmolar (cons yellow)
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.