The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Level||100 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||The Duality's Vigilant Sanctum more|
|How to Start||Speak to the Roekillik Elder near ( 1101, -295, 3384 ) /waypoint 1101.35, -295.14, 3384.10 in the Roekillik Den and receive the recipe book Offering Ideas|
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Find something edible to offer
- Obtain 2 juicy cave fishes
- Obtain 2 umami fungi
- Obtain 1 salty kelp
- Note: These are inside the Den behind the Elder. Track Harvestables does work on these. You can find all three ingredients in the pools that are behind the elder. The bunch of fungus is near the pool.
- Prepare a Juicy Fish Roll at the Cooking Pot at ( 1095, -295, 3378 ) /waypoint 1095.04, -295.19, 3377.81 as an offering to show your respect to the elders.
- Return to the elder and give him the fish roll, then speak with him further.
- Gather paper for the elder from the roll of Blank Parchment, on the table at ( 1110, -293, 3378 ) /waypoint 1110.48, -292.63, 3377.90. Look for a small tube on one of the tables near him.
- Give the paper to him so he can draw you a map to the dwarven mines.
- Return to The Duality.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- At least 1p 53g 9s 13,200 status
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.