The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Clear Treants. While you're at it, walk by each of the purple/yellow wisps and kill the faes that spawn (see 3rd name). Gather "a bundle of treant branches" (chest drop from each treant), take to (183, 31, -380). Place on Firepit, Continue placing till fire starts. This will spawn 1st Name Timbergrod (233, 32, -365)
- 2nd Name = Metamorphous (466, 66, -125). Tank, spank, occasional adds if you dont kill fast enough.
- 3rd Names = Diurna Regent of Dawn, and Nocturna Regent of Dusk... in other words, the day queen & the night queen. To spawn them, you have to walk by all of the purple and yellow wisps around the forest area and kill the fae that spawns. Eventually you'll "anger" them and then it'll tell you that they popped. (185.50 32.43 -458.32) If you dont kill them fast enough, you have to dispel their self-root or find a way to drag them in to the area opposite of what they are (drag night fae to the sun-lit area, or day fae to the dark area)
- 4th name = Grozgar the kobold. Not sure if there was a strat cuz he died so fast.
- 5th name = Heracyne the spider. (-319.71,50.41,-70.79). Kill most of the spiders, including the non-aggro a curious scurrier to make her attackable. Not sure if it was the number of spiders that triggered her or the scurrier. Just #KillEmAll. When she's dead, you should probably loot the corpse for the heracyne's silk gland, although I never found out what for.
- 6th name = Zaraxia, another spider. (-237.9, 90.54, 178.86). There's probably a strat, but i just ascension-nuked her twice and she dropped.
- 7th name = The Ink Lurker. To spawn him, walk along the "beach" and trigger the ones sitting with their tails in the air. It'll say something like "an ink lurker leads you into the water." Walk six-ish of them to the named's spawn point and you'll be able to kill him. You'll know when you got there because you'll get the message "an ink lurker has led you far enough."
- 8th name = Mawz Harak. He has around 7 billion HP and it just makes for a very slow fight. He casts a 20 second stun every so often, which he telegraphs by saying a message to Brell/God/etc. When he does that, just walk around behind him and keep blasting. There's also a mild knockback... I recommend pulling him in to the little dome area so the knockback isn't an issue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.