The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Heritage (AA)|
|Journal Level||35 (Tier 4)|
|Starting Zone||The Thundering Steppes more|
|How to Start||Inspect the item Stiletto's Orders dropped by Stiletto in the Thundering Steppes|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
Notes and Prerequisites[edit | edit source]
- Stiletto's Orders drops from Stiletto which starts this quest.
- Stiletto's respawn timer is around 5 minutes.
- Your Adventure level must be 25 or higher to start this quest.
- Your Crafting level must be Artisan level 9 or higher to complete this quest or have someone commission craft it for you.
- You must enter the Cove of Decay to complete this quest (access quest no longer required).
- Although a series of access quests (Cove of Decay - Prison Break) for this zone still exist, they are no longer required to enter certain instances in the zone. Cove of Decay is a heroic zone (changed from Epic x2), and easily mastered by a single group.
- Where to find Stiletto:
- Somewhere near Crater Mine and may swim in the lake at ( 547, -22, 932 ) /waypoint 547, -22, 932.
- The area between Deadview Pass ( 827, -3, 865 ) /waypoint 826.60, -3, 865 and Gnoll Cave( 241, -0, 1169 ) /waypoint 240.60, -0.23, 1168.64.
- Near Coldwind Cove at ( 339, -17, 762 ) /waypoint 339, -17, 762.
- Often found near the Centaur Camp ( 63, 1, 1389 ) /waypoint 63, 1, 1389.
- The roaming pattern for Stiletto is a semi-contained area within the following points:
- ( 467, -8, 1150 ) /waypoint 467, -8, 1150
- ( 463, -2, 1140 ) /waypoint 463, -2, 1140
- ( 450, -23, 1110 ) /waypoint 450, -23, 1110
- ( 483, -24, 1125 ) /waypoint 483, -24, 1125
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Enter Cove of Decay ( -91, -3, 1009 ) /waypoint -91, -3, 1009 and kill The Octagorgon.
- Note: Step 9 of An Axe from the Past requires this instance as well.
- After doing this you can swim to the ocean floor and you will find some interactive chests on the ground ( -264, -50, 1322 ) /waypoint -264, -50, 1322. Inside one of them, you will find a Partially Digested Hand. Only one person has to do this.
- Note: You cannot use a Partially Digested Hand that you have taken from a previous Cove of Decay instance. You must kill Octagorgon, retrieve the hand and spawn the Captain (step 2) all in the same instance run. (This is not correct. I just used the hand that I pickup yesterday to spawn the captain today)
- Once you have the Partially Digested Hand, you must head onto the beach and you will find a firepit. The person who has the hand can interact with the remains in the Firepit (by right-clicking the firepit and choosing "Place the hand in the fire"). This will spawn a level 32 ^^^ Heroic mob, Captain Ulssissaris. Kill him and the quest will update.
- Head to the Ruins of Varsoon and examine an interactive book on a table in the Workshop of the Enchanter ( 261, 0, 118 ) /waypoint 261, 0, 118 . This room is just South of the entrance to the Chamber of Immortality.
- Kill Weavemaster Esh'Rax in the Ruins of Varsoon at ( 18, 4, 98 ) /waypoint 18, 4, 98 .
- Craft one Shroud of the Manastone using the enchanted linen, 1 Boiled leather pelt, 1 Glimmering Material and a Basic Filament.
- Note: If you want to craft yourself scribe the recipe (You must be artisan level 9 or higher to scribe this recipe).
- Note: You can have this commissioned by someone who is level 9 or higher also.
- Note: You can bring a Portable Sewing Table (requires a minimum crafting level of 30 to use) and supplies for your group and complete the crafting in RoV, then continue directly to Varsoon.
- Kill Varsoon the Undying in the Chamber of Immortality ( 235, -4, 98 ) /waypoint 235.15, -3.92, 98.24.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
|The information below has been verified with in-game data and the information on this page is correct, even if it looks stupid or makes no sense.|
Fact: personally verified time and location on edge of hill near bridge Kding 07:57, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.