The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Zone (Patch)||Temple of Rallos Zek: Foundations of Stone (Destiny of Velious)|
|Level||98▲▲▲ Tier 10 Epic x4|
This is a strategy intensive fight. It is a very mobile fight as well - the statue must be pulled all over the huge room it is located in - and so the raid must be good at moving as one and not getting scattered.
- The Statue will unleash repeated AOEs; the raid must stay at range.
- The Statue will periodically root itself and unleash an AOE. Everyone, including the main tank, must be out of range.
- Repeatedly during the fight, a greater warboar will spawn and attack the raid. The greater warboars have the ability to target-lock members of the raid to them. They must be off-tanked and burned down.
- Once the Statue is down to 30% of its health, it will begin healing quickly.
- There are two fountains of blood in the room. The raid must pull the Statue over to one fountain and cause a red tornado called an Echo of War to spawn, then kill the tornado. Once the first tornado is down, the Statue must be pulled across the room to the other fountain, where a second Echo of War will spawn. As soon as the second Echo is killed, the Statue drops dead.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.