The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
\aITEM 91632576 297272426:Spider on a String\/a \aITEM 91632576 297272426:Spider on a String\/a
What does this information mean?
- the spider will attack your opponent in melee
- the spider hit for 21 to 29 points of damage in the test fights
- the spider does not appear to have a sizeable amount of hit points and is best kept in the back of an opponent
- the spider appears to be a level 16 creature - it will reliably hit opponents around its level, but miss a level 20 opponent about half the time
- the spider is actually visible as a house cat-sized clockwork spider
- the spider disappears when there is no opponent left to attack
| EQ2i credits this article at Census for the info in this article.|
the last update on Census for this item was:
Wed, 13 Dec 2017 15:45:38 +0000
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.