The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Kylong Plains (AA)|
|Journal Level||80 (Tier 9)|
|Starting Zone||Kylong Plains more|
|How to Start||Talk to Goddin Ratsachak, Master Chef, at ( 2197, 487, -686 ) /waypoint 2197, 487, -685.51 in Teren's Grasp to start the quest after completing A Discerning Palate.|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Goddin Ratsachak has tasked me to acquire several ingredients, native to Kunark, for the meal plans on preparing.
- I need to collect some (4) perfectly marbled Yha-lei steaks. Kill Yha-lei in Jarsath Wastes ( 353, -42, 1230 ) /waypoint 352.89, -41.52, 1230.43.
- I need to collect a decent amount (4) of king prawns, harvestable from fishing in RoK. You can also buy them from the broker to get the update.
- I need to harvest a stack (4) of raw succulent petals, harvestable from gathering in RoK. Just as above, you can also use the broker for an update.
- Return the ingredients to Goddin Ratsachak who makes you a a Spicy Shissar Roll and asks you to deliver it to to Tszuij Adawhi in Kylong Plains on Dreg's Landing at ( 912, 12, 215 ) /waypoint 912, 12, 215.
- Tszuij Adawhi tells you that the roll is not bad... but isn't that great either.
- Return to Goddin Ratsachak for your reward.
- At least 1p 10g
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.