The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
|This series of World Event quests led up to the release of Echoes of Faydwer and then were removed from the game|
|Return of the Gods Timeline|
|1a. Spear of the Sentries|
|1b. Shreds of Fear|
|2a. The Arena of Zek|
|2b. Peaceful Prison Break|
|3a. Awakening of the Underfoot|
|3b. Trial of Flame|
|4a. The Battle of Cauldron Hollow (Good)|
|4b. The Battle of Cauldron Hollow (Evil)|
|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||The Commonlands more|
|How to Start||Speak with Sir Bayden Cauldthorn outside The Graveyard gate in Commonlands at ( -1361, -82, -348 ) /waypoint -1361, -82, -348|
- This quest is for good-aligned characters only.
- Evil-aligned players should look at Shreds of Fear instead.
- Zone into The Graveyard and locate the tombstone of Celsar Vestagon. ( -41, -11, -17 ) /waypoint -41, -11, -17
- Search for and enter the unmarked tomb. ( 31, -10, 22 ) /waypoint 31, -10, 22
- Hail Celsar Vestagon in Tomb of Celsar Vestagon (An instanced zone).
- Exit the tomb and hail Merko Quetalis at ( -80, -11, 0 ) /waypoint -80, -11, 0
- Enter The Commonlands and hail Tarntanis Quetalis in East Nomad Camp near the entrance to The Wailing Caves at ( -160, -48, -821 ) /waypoint -160, -48, -821
- Hail The Ghost of Merko Quetalis who appears after you return the ring to Tarntanis Quetalis.
- Return to the Tomb of Celsar Vestagon and hail Celsar Vestagon
- Exit the tomb and enter the The Commonlands
- Approach the bridge near Lucan's Mount from the west and walk the bridge ( 100, -47, -660 ) /waypoint 100, -47, -660
- NOTE: This is a tedious step. Go slowly, walking to the other end of the bridge.
- Any time you see a beetle ahead of you, use the broom you were given to repel the beetles that appear on the bridge. You can set a hotkey to click the broom to make sweeping easier. Beetle pathing is highly variable; you may end up repeating this step several times until you cross the bridge without murdering innocent lives. Don't let a beetle cross your path. Stopping until the beetles moves past you will still kill the beetle.
- Return to Tomb of Celsar Vestagon and hail Celsar Vestagon.
- Sacrifice yourself by right clicking the altar in the center of the room.
- You will be killed and will receive experience debt.
- Your items will automatically be repaired for you at no cost.
- Hail Celsar Vestagon.
- Enter the The Commonlands and hail Sir Bayden Cauldthorn to receive your reward.
- The Spear of Sentries - House Item
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.