Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Deity (AA)|
|Journal Level||35 (Tier 4)|
|Starting Zone||Timorous Deep more|
|How to Start||Speak to Hrath Everstill ( 2640, 121, 1115 ) /waypoint 2640.08, 120.53, 1115.37|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
NOTE: When you get this quest, Hrath Everstill has a nasty habit of not giving you the quest items, so to avoid an excessively long journey back, before you set off for Zek from Gorowyn be sure to check you have:
- Hrath Everstill's Orcish Obfuscation
- Antidote Prototype (x3) Now with Unlimited Charges! (you only get one)
- Hrath's Gem of the Simulacre
- Decaying Mist Prototype (x8) Now with Unlimited Charges! (you only get one)
If you don't have them re-hail him.
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Travel to Zek. Use Hrath Everstill's Orcish Obfuscation to gain an illusion.
- Approach orcs and use Decaying Mist Prototype, do this to 4 orcs to update the quest four times. (NOTE: Easier to do it on solo orcs. IF you use it on a orc mob, they will attack you once you use item on one of them.
- Now, Aproach an orc and first use the Antidote Prototype on him, then use the Decaying Mist Prototype. Do this 3 times.
- Use Hrath's Gem of the Simulacre to summon a projection of Harth Everstill. Speak to the projection.
- Speak to Katrien Bogmoir at ( 344, -20, -466 ) /waypoint 344, -20, -466.
- Examine the serum to receive Effloresecent Serum-Infused Antidote Prototype.
- Approach a deathfist orc and use the new vaccine on him, then use Decaying Mist Prototype. (The orc will agro after this.)
- Return to Hrath Everstill to finish the quest.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.