See the Tradeskill Timeline page for a complete list of all tradeskill quests from every expansion.
This timeline is for obtaining access to sokokar post network.
- Like the griffons used to fly hands-free (without a mount) when traveling in other large zones, this network speeds access to locations and allows for safer travel.
- In this case, the travel is in and around the both the larger regions and smaller zones of Kunark.
- All of the quests are soloable.
- The timeline's quests are found within Kylong Plains.
- Not sure if you've completed either of these timelines? Before going to Kylong, check by pressing J to open your Journal while in-game, click on the Completed tab, and look under the Hallmark quests heading.
You can chose one of two versions of the timeline.
- Your adventure or tradeskill must be a minimum of 65 to get the quests for either version.
- If you are at or above 65 in both adventure and tradeskill, you can choose which to pursue by selecting the right NPC to start the quest series with and do not need to complete both series.
Starting with Borbin Happens
- Cutting Your Teeth by Cutting Theirs (68)
- A Watchful Eye (69)
- My Enemy's Enemy (69)
- Lynchpin's Abduction (70)
- Here in my Sokokar I Feel Safest of All (70)
- If your adventurer level is below that of the zone, the crafting version of this quest is recommended before attempting to complete the tradeskill epic quests.
- Before traveling to Kylong Plains, see the first quest's page for a list of supplies to bring along.
Starting with Jones
- Fangs Away! (68)
- An Eye in the Sky (69)
- Sticking My Ore In (69)
- Preparations for the Rescue (70)
- Is It Good News? (70)
Quest Series RewardsEdit
- The ability to travel in Kunark by using the sokokars.
- You will also receive a "fluff" pet, a young sokokar, that you can summon to follow you.
- See the Sokokar page for a complete listing of post locations.