The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Category||Kylong Plains|
|Journal Level||85 (Tier 9)|
|Starting Zone||Kylong Plains more|
|How to Start||Talk to Dragoon Slitek.|
- You need +6,500 faction with The Gwalnax Brigade to recieve this quest.
- See Skyrider Tosuj for a +500 faction quest.
- Grab the Caroeth Codex of Combat from the Caroeth Barracks in Chardok. There is a chest in the bottom of Barracks ( 249, -72, 76 ) /waypoint 249, -72, 76. The key to open it comes from Warlord Kilrok Caroeth ( 201, -72, 73 ) /waypoint 201, -72, 73. Kilrok drops one key per kill.
- Grab the foreign totems from the Caroeth Barracks in Chardok ( 200, -72, 65 ) /waypoint 200, -72, 65. This is a glowing totem that needs to be harvested in the same room you find Warlord Kilrok. Respawn time is long. Approximately as long as the mobs in the room.
- Grab the odd gelatinous orb from the Caroeth Barracks in Chardok. In the pool room off of Kilrok's room is the orb. It is a small glowing orb in the water. ( 211, -74, 120 ) /waypoint 211, -74, 120
- Slay Warlord Kilrok at the Caroeth Barracks in Chardok to obtain the Key of Caroeth. As bullet one... only one drop per kill. ( 135, -54, 66 ) /waypoint 135, -54, 66
- You need one member to have a fizzlecutter potion, harvestable inside of Chardok in various areas. Use this to spike the drinking keg outside the barracks. This will put all the mobs in lower room of barracks to sleep and make the Servant stationary at the bottom instead of roaming back and forth out of the Barracks. (Servant is an instant pop once killed unless you do this. He is also bugged and may not work correctly so good luck here.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.