The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For other articles with related titles, see Sleeper's Tomb.
please post your tips!
- Pull him to an edge of the room with the tank and everyone standing along the wall. This will help you avoid the mines floating around the room after you pull him. Then just burn him down.
- Have healers keep MT up who will be focused on the name. When he starts his big AOE interrupt it. Use one of the items if necessary. That will allow you to attack one of the four pillars. Repeat this until all four pillars are down. Best bet is to have the tank move the mob to the pillar you are attacking so he/she can also AE damage the pillar.
- Tank grabs mob, dps kills it. When adds pop switch to those and kill them first, then back to named. Otherwise its easy.
- You need to get the big dragon smash into the smaller ones - about 7 of them to reduce the healing he gets from them. (Note from another user: we find in the heroic instance there are more than 7 and you need to kill all of them).
- White Text will indicate when he gets ready to jump. All group members must move away from the Dragon then and try to get a small dragon between them and the big one...
- assign 2 players as color-switchers. one for each side of the ramp.
- you can fight on top of the podest the whole time.
- when the tank (or anyone) notices the Statue change to a new color (aura!), tell the switchers "we need RED", "we need BLUE" (always the opposite color of the Statue's aura).
- ALL 4 pillars must have the same color to counter the aura. The Aura is basically a damage-shield for the statue.
- After each successful counter, you can (should) turn one pillar off again (or change one color) to prevent it from overcharging. Supposedly it could create massive AOEs otherwise, or heal the Statue.
Players with a low-quality graphics setting wont see any electricity archs (colors).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.