The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For other articles with related titles, see Sleeper's Tomb.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Loot all "Globules of Mass Deceleration" - you will need them later.
- clear the room, then kill the Commander.
- Enter the northern hallway until you reach Pyre
- you need to kill his adds asap, one for each column, to weaken him.
- grab the key (where?) at the backside of the room, and touch the A Recall Obelisk at ( -236, -149, -319 ) /waypoint -235.9, -149.49, -318.94 to teleport back to entry hall.
- Enter the southern hallway until you reach Frost
- drag the collected Globules to your hotbar
- when Frost casts "Piledriver" (you get a warning message) use a Globule. This makes one of the pillars in the room attackable. Take down the pillar.
- repeat the previous step until he gets weak enough for you to kill him.
- grab the 2nd key-half at the backside, and teleport back to the entry room.
- Use the central corridor, until you reach the Eternal Sentinel.
- the trick here is to attack him until he ducks and prepares to leap. At this time you need to move behind one of the 4 smaller dragons. He will hit them and destroy them. Repeat until the healing he receives from them is lower than your dps, and take him down. If one of the gargoyles throws you while he is casting, this will not work. This is easily done by kiting him around the middle post as he seems distract him more and the stomping of dragons is faster.
- Final Boss: The Forgotten Statue
- fight him at the center stage, on a corner in order to be able to click an electrified pillar. Paste your back to the arch (KB!).
- fight the statue until it begins to shimmer in either blue or red (near 50% of his life).
- when you see the wording come on the screen, you need to click a pillar until the central stage gets lit by an arch of electricity in the opposite color of his aura.
- repeat above steps until he is destroyed.
- Don't forget to grab the map!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.