The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Journal Level||5 (Tier 1)|
|Starting Zone||see Starting the Quest below|
|How to Start||Read the in-game mail from Raffik.|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- This quest is the starter for the Shipwrecked Timeline. It can be done by both good and evil characters of any citizenship by opening an in game mail.
- If you accidentally delete the in game mail, go to Isle of Mara and speak to Jerol ( -90, -3, 81 ) /waypoint -90.31, -2.52, 81 to collect the attachment from the mail.
- Possible Bug: It is possible to never recieve the in-game mail from Raffik, so if this happens you must speak to Jerol on the Isle of Mara before each quest to receive the mail from him.
- Place, then examine a Message in a Bottle received with the quest in your house. You can examine bottles in other people’s houses to forward the quest as well. Activate the spell.
- Hail Raffik at ( 74, 0, 28 ) /waypoint 74, 0, 28.
- Click on a book in random spot near wreckage ( 29, 0, 41 ) /waypoint 29, 0, 41 or ( 45, 0, 61 ) /waypoint 45, 0, 61.
- Gather jumjum, white tea leaf and black coffee bean from the long-abandoned garden nodes in the zone.
If you have bad gathering luck, the nodes will respawn in about 5 minutes.Gather a weathered coal from an old barrel of coal in the shed at ( 22, 0, 9 ) /waypoint 22, 0, 9.
- Scribe How to Heal Your Healers (in your bags) and craft Blessing of the Prime at the table next to the coal.
- Return to Raffik and use the Blessing of the Prime on him.
- Speak with Raffik.
- Take the boat to the mainland.
- At least 1s
- Tradeskill experience
- Blessing of the Prime Recipe Book
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.