The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| All information in this article is subject to change!|
This article and its subsequent articles refer to the Blood of Luclin Expansion that is currently in BETA.
| Very little accurate information is openly known about BETA game details and those who do know may be bound by an NDA. The information here should be considered tentative at best and may change before going live.|
Thank you! --The EQ2i Admins
| When the information moves to the live servers, and after checking this page for accuracy,|
please remove the
You can also see Category:Beta for a list of more articles in need of attention!
|Journal Category||The Blinding (AA)|
|Journal Level||115 (Tier 12)|
|Starting Zone||The Blinding more|
|How to Start||Speak to Shana Burely at ( -764, 52, 332 ) /waypoint -764.32, 52.08, 332.02|
- Travel to the Shik'Nar Caves near ( 265, 40, 196 ) /waypoint 265.32, 39.66, 196.31 and place survey geodetic marks.
- Place the first geodetic survey mark at ( 636, 31, 133 ) /waypoint 636.11, 30.59, 133.33.
- Place the second geodetic survey mark at ( 935, 4, 144 ) /waypoint 934.53, 4.19, 144.12.
- Place the third geodetic survey mark at ( 1175, 52, 368 ) /waypoint 1175.37, 52.20, 368.27.
- Note: There are puddles on the ground that can be clicked to obtain Shik'Nar Glop which makes the Shik'Nar non-hostile for about 3 minutes or until attacked. You can also return to the quest giver, speak to her, and it will refresh your quest icon for the Glop.
- Return to Shana Burely at ( -764, 52, 332 ) /waypoint -764.32, 52.08, 332.02
- At least 1p 53g 9s
- Shik'Nar Chitin Cape
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.