Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|A request has been made to rename this zone to match the ingame name|
|The admins will be notified of this request, and the automated edit of all affected pages will take place as soon as possible. Please continue to use this zone name in the usual manner until then.|
|admins: move it|
- Guild Raid Zone: Enter from door near the guild registrar in Freeport or Qeynos.
- Recommended that all raiders, Good or Evil, be in either Freeport or Qeynos Capitol District when zone is entered.
- If you do have both Good and Evil characters doing this quest for the guild, make sure that players first pick up the quest from their respective cities.
Kill High Shaman Vascha:
- After killing all the trash, take down the gnolls in the druid ring. Then kill the large encounter of gnolls inside the ring. After that, the High Priest will summon an elemental to attack you (random; earth, fire, water or air).
- Immediately after killing the elemental the High Priest becomes attackable. He doesn't have any special tactics, but will spawn about 2-3 Heroic mobs every twenty seconds or so.
- A good strategy is to have everyone focus on taking down the main boss as fast as possible, with the tanks sending out AoEs to bring down the adds. It is best to clump together so no one is sitting with an add out of range of the tank's AoEs.
- High Shaman Vascha is a healer, most likely a defiler. He is mostly (~75%) crushing melee, while using a couple disease spells (damage and debuff).
- Doesn't use wards, only direct heals.
- One chest, with 1-2 armor pieces within.